DUE: Tuesday, November 19th
and properly design your home page:
- A CSS style sheet controls all styles.
- There is a meaningful title tag for the page.
- You have the project links styled in an interesting way (Helpful Guides/CSS Learning Guide/Making hyperlinks a different color for all links).
- You have a link to at least one external site (can be a link to your Westfield web site).
- You have at least one photo, preferably biographical.
- You photo is styled and well positioned.
- You have a short statement about who you are and what the site is for. Style this statement, don't have it just run the width of the page (margins! and more).
- Any 'h' tags are correctly used in outline sense.
- Use interesting and appropriate Google or Adobe fonts
- Use a background image if you like. If you do, be sure all text is legible over background.
- Include at least one embedded video
- Everything WORKS.
- 10 points if not on time
- 10 points for every non-functioning link or image.
- 100 points if more than a week late