A responsive site using HTML and CSS
Due Tuesday, May 5th
Each project must be:
- Uploaded to your Project5 folder on your web site
- At least 3 .html pages
- Tested and working
I am going to deviate by choosing a topic for you. I would like this to be about Westfield or your town. Choose one of the following:
- A site for finding the best entertainment/nightlife in in your town.
- A site for locating the best places to visit in your town as a tourist
- A site for reviews and advice about the best places to eat in your town.
- A site that is all about how to get around the WSU campus. What to know, where to go, how to do it.
In your project be sure to demonstrate at least one example of each of the following skills:
- 30_____ Create a site with all three pages being responsive in sizes for mobile, pads and desktops, using media queries.
- 20_____ Use an external cascading style sheet to specify all color and design aspects. One .css sheet shared by all pages.
- 5_____ Have web pages properly broken into sections for navigation, main content and footer.
- 15_____ Use all tags such as h1, h2,h3, p etc. correctly.
- 10_____ Use classes and div tags to modify different sizes of pages
- 10_____ Use Flexbox to control alignment of objects on pages
- 5______ Have metatags for Keywords and Description
- 5_____ Make use of box controls such as padding, border and margin as you create items on your page
You can find Hexadecimal color values here: