A gallery site using HTML and CSS
Due Tuesday, April 9th
Each project must be:
- Uploaded to your Project4 folder on your web site
At least 4 .html pages
Tested and working
Topic? A gallery site, either photos, paintings, scultpure, architecture or any other art (album covers?). Should include an overview of the art type and a logical structure for how pages are divided.
In your project be sure to demonstrate at least one example of each of the following skills:
- Use an external cascading style sheet to specify all color and design aspects. One .css sheet shared by all pages.
- Have web pages properly broken into sections for navigation, main content and footer.
- Use all tags such as h1, h2,h3, p etc. correctly.
- Have a menu, nestled in NAV tags.
- Have Div tags to create boxes for Flex
- Use Flexbox to control alignment of objects on pages
- All photos must be properly sized and optimized in Photoshop
- Make use of box controls such as padding, border and margin as you create items on your page
- Use of title tags and other accessibility standards are followed.
- Create at least one Class for some aspect of your page.
You can find Hexadecimal color values here: