Three page web site with CSS
DUE: Thursday, October 17th
and properly post to your web space:
- A CSS styled version of the plain HTML project you did last.
Minimum three total pages (more if you wish).
project must have (10 points for each line):
- A folder on your web space for your project named “Project3” (with proper extensions
on all file names). And your project is in it. Link from Home page to Project3 works.
- Successful implementation of a CSS menu system that is always available (and in the same place) plus a “Home”
link to return to the opening page.
- An identity banner at the top center of every page and a useful <title> tag
- An “images”
folder in your Project3 folder. (All images must be in it.)
- Have a menu nestled in NAV tags.
- Make use of box controls such as padding, border and margin as you create items on your page
- Specify at least 2 font-sizes, colors and font-families on your pages
- Make proper use of h1, h2 etc. (heirarchy) plus <p> tags
- At least
one image on each page, properly sized and optimized for the web in Photoshop. Put a border style/frame on all images.
- Properly styled CSS content on all pages with an external CSS style sheet controlling all CSS styles.
- 10 points if not on time
- 10 points for every non-functioning link or image.
- 100 points if more than a week late