A simple web site using HTML
Due Thursday, February 20th
Each project must be:
Topic? Open. Possibilities "My favorite stuff", "Great Vegetables of the World", How to Become a Pirate." The important thing is to have some kind of unifying theme for your pages.
In your project be sure to demonstrate at least one example of each of the following skills:
- Have a (pretend) web site name at the top of each page
- Make proper use of H tags (H1 - H6) to indicate the hierarchy of your page and provide accessibility.
- Use <p> tags for paragraph text
- Create a site menu using an unordered list. Have links on each page (in same location) from one page to the other (a menu). Under the Site Name.
- Include browser title within the head tags
- Include some sort of ordered list with a title i.e. The Five Best Bands
- Include some sort of unordered list with a title i.e. Things to Bring Camping
- Include at least one image on each page (properly sized in Photoshop)
- Have one link to an external site (properly opening in a new window)
You can find Hexadecimal color values here: